We are confident about our product and suppliers.
So much so that we offer a 10 year warranty on our Doors.
Equally so, we only use the very best suppliers.
Superior Doors, CS for Doors, Southern Pine, Assa Abloy, Miles Nelson and more, all are companies that stand by their products and we are confident that they do.
We also stand by ours. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.
We dont just purchase off anyone. We have a list of expectations as to what we expect in a supplier, outside of the normal service needs.
They are customer focussed and in many cases enable us to pass on their warranty to you.
We need to know they care as much about the end user as we do.
1. They need to have focussed on New Zealand produced product where possible, like you, we dont want to see jobs lost for cheaper low quality imports.
2. Their Warranty needs to give us the same confidence in them as we would like you to have in us.
3. They cannot force a specification upon us.
If we feel there is a better product, more fit for purpose for the customer (you), we need to be able to give the customer what they need and change without any risk of repercussions.
4. They need to have an environmental focus, with FSC certification for timber products.
5. If manufactured overseas, they need to have an Anti-Sweat Shop Policy.